VOICES VOICES VOICES VOICES VOICES VOICES VOICES
We are working hard to remain the most interactive site in the High Desert, and to become the most interactive site in Southern California. We have the tools, we have the time, we have the vision. Your input is all that is needed... so, as we say... TAKE ADVANTAGE OF US!
Please take the time to read our Netiquette below as well.
Unlike most Usenet newsgroups, you'll find our local opinion arena free from many of these common pitfalls:
Additionally, you will be able to work with these message boards without ever having to leave The WWW and "The COM". And, Each message board will have links to the relative articles that inspired the board. Please feel free to dig in and discover the advantages of "The COM!"
The purpose of these posting rules are simply to keep our boards relevant, clean, and enjoyable to all who read them. Deletions of postings will be exercised against only those who cannot operate within this framework. Deletions or edits will not be exercised toward anyone for simply having a different opinion (either real or imagined) from the b.b. monitors of "The COM"
1. No profane or sexually suggestive language. (You will be auto-booted from chat for non-compliance)
2. No advertising. (except on boards stating that they allow it)
3. No irrelevant postings. (you'll be informed of a more appropriate board, if one exists)
4. No suggestions/messages for "The COM" (there is an email link on each for that purpose)
5. No flaming. (please take out your aggressions on Usenet! We'll take care of any violators)
1. Keep your messages brief. If you want to submit an article please contact us.
2. Apply some thought, reason and research to your statements. (don't fabricate)
3. Don't belittle the opinions of others, but do make a stand for your viewpoint.
4. Be prepared for rebuttal. (our ideas and convictions are perfected as they are tested!)
1. Place links
in your postings to your home
page, or places that support your position. 2. Place graphics
in your postings to help keep our boards interesting. 3. Please make suggestions for additional boards, formats, etc. to
email@example.com 4. If you notice any violations, please report them to the
For more instructions on how to make the most of your postings, take a course at The Internet Flight Training School at "The COM"
| What's "The COM"? | What and where is the Victor Valley? | Contact "The COM" |
"The COM" of Victor Valley
1. Place links in your postings to your home page, or places that support your position.
2. Place graphics in your postings to help keep our boards interesting.
3. Please make suggestions for additional boards, formats, etc. to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. If you notice any violations, please report them to the email@example.com